Sensual Tips Transcend Penetration – Give It Enjoyment
Man: Do not underestimate the power of pre-play. And whether penetration is on the table or not, there is a way to please a woman who should not be neglected. Along with practicing proper male organ care and learning how to use its members well, men have to practice their outer playing skills.
There are many reasons why one ignores the development and application of such skills. He may be nervous that he will not “do it right,” and feel ashamed of not knowing what to do. He may also be gladly wrapped up so that he ignores it from his partner. These issues need to be addressed. Sensual activity, whether penetrative or not, involves two people. Two people should experience pleasure. The following tips can help men get more involved with their spouses during outdoor play. Sensual Tips Transcend Penetration – Give It Enjoyment
1) Confident Being afraid to do many things during sensual play is a great deterrent to actually doing something. If the couple has stated his consent (clear and explicit), then he wants the man. It must be a booster of confidence itself.
2) Also, humble. However, being confident does not mean plunging into a new activity without first getting a good one and knowing what it likes. It is not at all a sign of weakness or stupidity to ask a woman what she wants. Conversely, when a person does so, he shows that he respects him as an individual with a unique passion. She also points out that she wants to give her the most pleasure possible – a big turn!
3) Mouth play. Kissing is often the first step towards sensual activity (although one should not assume the latter is the inevitable result of action). While the preferences vary, this is a good bet that a woman does not want to become weary throughout. A man should try to hide his lips on his lips rather than swallowing the bottom of his face. Swallowing from time to time to prevent excess saliva from covering his face. Be gentle at first when moving the lips around her body; He may like to bite, but let him tell you, or ask him. He may not be interested at all, or maybe he wants to see your sign in his later days. Do not assume
4) Putting play. If a woman is interested in playing nipples, start gently. Some women like light caresses with fingers and tongue; others like turning rough, pinching and pulling; Others like something in between. We recommend err on the side of caution. Ask him, “Is that good? Is this too harsh? Do you want it to be rougher?” He will tell you what he likes. Starting with something more extreme can cause pain, an immediate turn-off (for some people).
5) C-Spot play. If a man is not sure how far a woman wants to go, he should ask if it’s okay if he touches her there. Or, the best case scenario, he might put his hand there on his own. It’s normal for people to be a little hesitant to stimulate him, because a man may not be sure how women like him. Here as in other situations, it’s better to be gentle. Start with a slow, gentle circle around the C-spot. A man will hear his response, and he can slowly accelerate or add pressure, question him along the way if he likes it that way. If tongue action is desired, proceed in a cautious manner.
6) Fighting. As soon as she starts getting wet, the couple may want some internal finger action. Do not just stick two or three fingers in there; Start by going around the entrance, then slide one finger in, move it around. Most women enjoy G-spot stimulation, which requires more than just thrusting one or two fingers in or out. With the man’s palm facing toward his C-spot, he can wiggle his finger with a few “inches” moves, at varying speeds. He will know if he hit that point with his reaction.
Along with asking permission and questions outside the outside game, a man can finish his game by taking care of his male organ as best he can. This will make the male members more attractive and invite his partner. Avoiding dry and flaking skin and unwanted odors is an important step here. Along with proper washing, using the crème of male organ health (health experts recommend Man1 Man Oil) can go a long way. Moisturizer Sensual Tips Transcend Penetration – Give It Enjoyment